Looks aren’t everything, and true love is not built on appearance.
Ladies, don’t get me wrong but there is nothing wrong with taking pride in your physical appearance, however if you think that all it takes to win a man’s heart is to look pretty, then that might be the reason why you are still trying to find the perfect relationship or man.
Most men aren’t interested in your looks, they are interested in you as a whole. Also your personality is playing a huge role in their decision to settle down. There are many things that men consider as turn offs, and these things are going to outweigh your beauty.
Even if he finds you highly attractive, doing some of these 18 things is going to turn him off right away:
1. Constantly gossiping about others, or always talking about yourself.
2. Only talking about the negative things that have happened to you, and your downfalls.
3. Looking at other women with jealousy and seeing them as competition.
4. Finding happiness in material things.
5. Never giving him space to go out with his friends, or spend a day without you.
6. Not setting your goals, or not doing things to improve your life.
7. Making fun of his interests or making fun of him.
8. Acting like a child when things are not going your way.
9. Declining to put forth an attempt to find a workable pace loved ones.
10. Not understanding your value and continually depending on him to approve it.
11. Not having the option to deal with yourself when you’ve had a beverage or two.
12. Putting down him or speaking condescendingly to him in front his loved ones.
13. Over and over utilizing the expression, “I’m fine” when you are unmistakably not.
14. Battling with him over each easily overlooked detail.
15. Depending on him and others to fulfill you.
16. Not being able to have a conversation with him about anything relatable or interesting.
17. When your happiness relies on social media fame and likes.
18. Being over-friendly with other men in public, and rejecting his affection in public as well.
Remember, being beautiful on the outside will mean nothing, if you’re not beautiful from the inside.